Thursday, February 11, 2010

Work for What you Want!


The question is always asked... is it difficult to start your own business? The answer is yes and no. Sorry, but it depends on the person. You have to be a self motivated person with a passion for what you want to create. The process of starting a business is actually quite simple. Tedious, but simple. If you have an idea and are serious about pursuing it, ask me some questions. If you know me at all, then you know that I love to help. There are no stupid questions but I'll be very honest in saying that research will bring you your answers. Never just ask people the specific questions that you want answered. Do your research because in doing so, you will answer a hundred questions that you would otherwise be asking someone later. We call this Due Diligence!

Today a business partner of mine (Kyle Yu) and I started the process of building a website for our latest business venture. It's a bit early for me to talk about but we are actually building 2 side by side that will work with each other. I'm in the beginning stages of the patent for one of them and will soon be able to share with all of you the exciting news! I'm Loving Life and happy you're with me along the way!

1 comment: