Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My First Blog

So...

This will be my first Blog EVER! Yes, it's true; I have never created a blog in my life. Lately, I've been doing a ton of new things with life/career/entreprenuerism and everyone has been asking me what the hell I've been up to. Well, after many emails that have been brushing on all the same topics, I've decided to start a blog and let the rest of the world see what I've been up to as well.

I must warn you, many of my close friends happen to be impeccable spellers... I on the other had am not. Many of the words that you will see throughout this journey will be completely destroyed. I couldn't care less... and hopefully, I can get my thoughts across without you having no idea what I'm saying because I spell impeccable with impekible.

My hope is that you can gain some perspective though my thoughts, experiences and screw-ups and I can gain some through writing them out. I honestly have never read a blog either so maybe this will turn out to be different than the ones you are used to reading :) If this is your first time... I hope to see you again soon!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment